LICHFL : RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS 2011
LICHFL requires Assistants who fulfill following eligibility criteria.
Graduate (at least 50%) with working knowledge of computer
Age between 21-35 years (as on 01-12-2011)
(Candidates born between 01/12/1976 and 30/11/1990 (both dates inclusive ) are eligible)
Selection process will consist of a written test and Interview
For details please click here : http://www.epostonline.in/Forms/LIC20111205/Index.aspx
Opening date of Receiving Applications- 8th Dec, 2011
Closing date for Receiving Applications- 24th Dec, 2011
Date of Written Examination- 22nd Jan, 2012
Note: Only online application will be accepted.
1) Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions may deposit the fee using the payment
challan downloaded from our website, in any of the branches of Axis Bank. A
Transaction ID will be given by Axis Bank while depositing the application fee. This
Transaction ID is required for filling in the application online. Only online applications
will be accepted. Application made in any other form will not be accepted.
2) List of Axis Bank Branch centres where application fees will be accepted is given
separately in our website.
3) Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid
will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee reserved for future
exam/selection. The fees paid by ineligible candidates will also be forfeited.
4) After submitting online application, take a printout of the application and keep it for your
record. Do not send this printout to LICHFL.
5) Call letter has to be downloaded from the website and no physical call letter will be
dispatched by post. The option to print call letter will be provided after scrutiny of
applications. The call letter can be printed using the registration number.
6) Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan (LICHFL copy) will have to be submitted
with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment
challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are
advised to keep Candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan for future use.
7) List of candidates successful in the written examination will be displayed on our website
8) The Company reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the
interview depending upon the number of vacancies . In this regard, decision of the
Company will be final and binding.
9) Last date for receiving online applications will be 24-12-2011. The link of online
application will be disabled after 12 O’clock midnight on 24
December, 11 and no
candidate can apply after this time.
10) Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility
requirements and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. If found
ineligible on any count or furnished information is found to be incorrect or any material
fact(s) has been suppressed , his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of
recruitment . If any of these shortcomings is /are detected even after the appointment, his
/her services are liable to be terminated
Place : Mumbai
Date : 07.12.2011