80 vacancies in Maharashtra Labour Welfare Board
1. The Labour Welfare Board Department shall publish the recruitment advertisement for
Different Posts in the Newspaper.
2. A candidate visits this nearest ALC Center as published in the advertisement or on the
3. Candidates shall purchase the application form from the ALCs as per the
4. Candidates Fills the Application form.
5. Candidate shall submit the completely filled application form along with required
Document and application fee in cash at the ALC.
6. After scrutiny ALC coordinator shall make the data entry of form in the online
Software provided by MKCL directly on website using internet through ALC login.
7. ALC coordinator shall take two prints of entered form. ALC coordinator shall
Provide one copy to the candidate and get one copy signed from him.
8. In case of any Grievances, Candidates have to submit the grievances to ALC in
Written application at the time of form filling and Approval of Form.
9. Candidates are requested to visit the Website from time to time.